Welcome to our website.
Hole in the Wall, originally a stable of an old Sliema house, is Sliema’s oldest wine bar. Inside you can see the feature wall, which displays the clay between the stones. If you are interested, you can read more about the history here..
What you can find at the bar:
- Satellite TV – Now showing all football channels
- Free WiFi
- Free appetizers
- 60′s, 70’s 80’s and 90’s tunes
- Drinks starting from €1.50
- Illy coffee
- Selection of wines, beers, spirits, whiskies and coffee
- In or outdoor seating
- Amongst our selection of whiskies we also stock Glenfiddich, Bowmore, Laphroaig and Black Label whisky
- We take bookings for private parties – Call us on +356 99285929
Under New Management since 2012
The bar was acquired by Ian Camilleri in September 2012 however for those of you who know the former owner, Freddy, you can may catch him having a drink at the bar in the evenings instead of behind the counter, for a change!
Join our Facebook Group to keep up with what is happening at Hole in the Wall including, events, special offers, refurbishments, and other entertaining posts.
We hope to welcome you soon at the Hole in the Wall bar.
Team Hole in the Wall