Welcome to our website.
Hole in the Wall, originally a stable of an old Sliema house, is Sliema’s oldest wine bar. Inside you can see the feature wall, which displays the clay between each boulder as it was built in a time when cement did not even exist. If you are interested, you can read more about the history here..
What you can find at the bar:
- Clean, modern bathrooms
- Free WiFi
- Free appetizers
- 60′s, 70’s 80’s and 90’s tunes
- Drinks starting from €1.50
- Illy coffee
- Selection of wines, beers, spirits, whiskies and coffee
- In or outdoor seating
- Amongst our selection of whiskies we also stock Glenfiddich, Bowmore, Laphroaig and Black Label whisky
- We take bookings for private parties – Call us on +356 99423311
- Besides the on-going restorations, draft beer & platters are two items in the short term pipeline
Under New Management since 2012
The bar was acquired by Ian Camilleri in September 2012 however for those of you who know the former owner, Freddy, you can may catch him having a drink at the bar in the evenings instead of behind the counter, for a change!
Join our Facebook Group to keep up with what is happening at Hole in the Wall including, events, special offers, refurbishments, and other entertaining posts.
Come join us for a drink and please spread the word and share this page with your friends.
We hope to welcome you soon at the Hole in the Wall bar.
Team Hole in the Wall